to the MARKSMEN CLUB
5070 HOLT ROAD, HAMPTON, ONTARIO
Important Notice to ALL Members
After numerous conversations with the The Regional Municipality of Durham’s Health Department and an emergency board of directors meeting, the club will be reopening on Thursday, May 21st with some restrictions in place until further notice.
- NO GUESTS in order to ensure social distancing
- All chairs from the lounge area have been removed to prevent social gathering
- The canteen will be closed
- No food or drinks to be sold, served or consumed in the lounge area, and as always on the range
- All league matches have been cancelled
- All training courses have been cancelled
- Only five shooting booths will be available
- Please wash your hands when entering and exiting the club
- Maintain safe social distancing
It is extremely important we all follow the above rules in order for the club to remain open.
Sign Up Today.
For more information on becoming a member of The Marksmen Club visit our membership page.
The Marksmen Club is available 24 hours, 7 days a week for the purpose of providing handgun and .22 rimfire rifles and pistol calibre carbine rifles, for our members and invited guests.
Leisure or Competitive Shooting
Members shoot as a leisure activity and/or participate in Bulls eye, Police Pistol Combat and International Practical Shooting Association competitive leagues.
We feature a 25 m. 10 position heated indoor shooting facility with an air conditioned club house. T.M.C. has satellite TV, a canteen and vending machines.